Application Security Expert
At Securify everyone shares a passion for software security! Using our skills of code reviewing and penetration testing, we are highly specialized in finding bugs in mobile and web applications.
But this is certainly not where we end our journey! With our proactive approach we assist Dutch organizations in their secure by design approach, making sure that their software is deployed with the right defense mechanisms in place.
Due to our success, Securify is growing at a steady pace and we therefore have vacancies available for senior developers with security affinity. So are you persistent, even when the sailing isn’t smooth, and would you like to work in a vibrant startup environment? Then you might be the right person for the job!
So, what will be your job?
As a Software Security Analyst you will be responsible for conducting technical security investigations in a wide variety of applications, often as part of large or innovative projects.
Your primary job will be to work on projects and to assist customers in securely developing their applications using our “build in security” approach. As you work together with a client, you will play an active role to deliver a safe product. Since you will be guiding the projects from start to finish, a high degree of independence is required.
Your work environment
You will be part of a small, passionate team of Software Security Analysts. The projects we work on typically can be executed within a month, during which you will either be working from the Securify office or on site with the client.
To break or build software
Securify offers lots of opportunities to develop areas of interest. If you have a great or innovative idea to build or break something, make it happen!
- Passion for software security
- A minimum of two years experience in software development
- College or university-level education and working experience
- Knowledge of popular web platforms and frameworks
- Fluent communication and being precise in both word and speech
- Experience in security code reviews
- Experience in penetration testing
- Knowledge of app development in Android/iOS or Windows Phone
- Demonstrable experience in security evaluations
- An active member of the software security community
What do we offer?
- A gross salary range of 3000 to 5500 euros per month dependent on experience, based on full-time employment
- Possibilities for both professional and personal development
- A job in which you can work on exciting and innovative security testing projects for leading organizations
- An inspiring, comfortable working environment
- The option to work from home
Have we caught your interest? Please contact us.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.